Thursday, June 28, 2007

Transformers early screening

Our good friends, Brad and Vanessa, invited us to a VIP Transformers event in LA last night. I must admit that my initial reason for going was more to have a night out and less to see the actual show as I was less then interested in it. But now I must say that it was one of the most fun and entertaining movies I have seen in a very long time. I highly recommend everyone see it... I see now why this is projected to be such a huge success.
Thanks Tingey's for such a great evening, on many levels.




This is one of the actual transformers on display at the premier in Westwood Village, Bumble-bee. Sorry its from behind...it was to far to get the front angle.

The actual car before it transformed.

No comments:

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris