Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Website #2 here we go

I wanted to try a more user friendly way of posting random thoughts and pictures. I enjoy having our web site but this can serve as a more informal setting for me.
My thoughts today? I am happy to be home with my kids. Sometimes I glorify working and miss my previous job in the land of the grown-up's. But I have been covering for the last 2 days at the ICC and I think its good for me to acknowledge that being at home is really where I want to be. Even with the lack of praise and adult conversations.
And thought #2. I have been playing this song over and over again since we saw him perform live at Royce Hall a couple of weeks ago. On a side note...that was the most amazing show I have ever heard. He did a solo tour with Jonathan Rice and Ben Gibbard. I cant stop replaying the show. And "he"is David Bazan.
And a plug to get you to our family site. www.thewirthlins.com.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Hey, I dig your new blog! Way to go! Yeah, where did that tube go? Really?

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris