Friday, February 6, 2015

Back and better than ever






Okay, here we go...feeling like myself again, for the first time in years. Trying to be a better mom and a better friend. Trying to get stronger and trying to put the past where it belongs - in the past.  I will never forget what's important, which is my life and the life of my kids.  Yesterday we said goodbye to an old friend, our Honda Odyssey. Today I met a new friend, the one in the cute blanket above. Her name is Claire, and she's making me very baby hungry. In fact, I'm starving. One day I will have a baby. When I set my mind to something, I usually get it.

The picture above is of me and my dear friend Kelly, who has been there for me when other's haven't. She's a true friend and I'll be forever grateful for her.

Need to get to bed. It's been a long day. Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris