Saturday, February 14, 2015

Is anyone really reading this?

Happy Valentines Day.  I felt like it just kept coming. Last night I got new earrings from Dave. This morning Dave threw a pile of new clothes on top of me - a skirt and two sweaters.  As a family we went to breakfast, the girls got their nails done, we got ice cream, topped it off with pizza for dinner.  While we were gone, we had out house cleaned.  I think everyone should have someone clean their house at some point. It's great to spend the day together as a family and come home to a clean house.

One of my best friends moved away this week. I'm already missing her and her family.

Luke went to astro camp this week, and he absolutely loved it. He was gone for three days and two nights. Ella kept trying to sleep in his bed while he was gone because she missed him so much. I think I missed him the most though. He's such a good boy. He's home now and all is well (well, he never did talk to his crush).

Lastly, we sold our van. It was such a good car for us. I was kind of sad to see it go. It's funny how sentimental a car can be.

Until next time...

2 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

do I count as anyone? cuz i'm reading :)

Montana Wilkins said...

Reading. Loving. Don't stop writing!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris