Thursday, November 22, 2007

A tag from Tiffany

Seven things you may not know about me

1. I was nominated for "Queen of Courts" in High School, which is like Homecoming Queen  for the under class-man.
2. I am a neat freak. I drive myself crazy with it, and my Husband. I want everything in its place and I hate clutter on flat surfaces. The only problem with it is that I can't keep the house the way I like it so I am just always stressed out about it and anxious. I can't wait to have a small home that I can have the way I want.
3. I don't like to clean. I love tidiness and organization but it doesn't really bother me to leave the bathrooms uncleaned for a couple of weeks.
4. I just had about $3,000 worth of dental work done. I am terrified of the Dentist and hate to go, I hadn't been in 10 years. Growing up with Military dentists kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.
5. I listen to Christmas music all year long.
6. I like V8 juice but cant stand veggies and NEVER eat them.
7. When I was born I was purple and not breathing. The cord was wrapped around my neck several times.

Sorry if that was less than exciting. OK, now the tag.
Kimmy
Jana
Vanessa
Jenn Barnes
Emily
and who ever else would like to do it.

2 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Thanks for participating! It was fun reading! I know these get old and it seems once one comes they ALLLL do so I appreciate it! ha ha ha

kiera said...

hi jill! man, your #2 and #3 sound JUST like me!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris