Tuesday, July 8, 2008

For my friend Jessica

A- Attached or Single: Attached. Also I literally have another person attached to me... thats weird.
B- Best Friend: My Dave.... and Jana Banana... and my Sisters...and.... I have lots of "best's"
C- Cake or Pie: I really don't like pie. But I love cake!!!! 
D-Day: they all blend together now that Dave's on Summer break. Pretty soon I will be living for Fridays.
E- Essential item: flip flop's. Even in a freezing Chicago Winter.
F- Favorite color: Pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears... love cinnamon bears, sour and especially chocolate covered.
H- Hometown: I was born in San Antonio, TX. But HB is what I would call my "hometown"
I-Indulgences: Everything I eat these days are indulgences. If I crave it I eat it. Today was 3 orange cupcakes... thanks Tiff.
J-January or July: January. I love Winter
K- kids: 1 boy and 1 girl... 2 girls in September.
L-Life is incomplete without my: Family, religious beliefs and my Nikon.
M- Marriage date: December 28, 2002
N- Number of sibling: 2 bro's and 2 sisters. It was perfect.
O- Oranges or apples: Apples
P- Phobia's or fears: something happening to my kids, the dark (seriously) being home alone.
Q- Quote: Nothing can compensate for failure in the home
R- Reason to smile: My family (im smiling right now) our future home that's waiting for us
S- Season: Fall... no brainer.
T- Tag four: whoever is bored  and wants to give it a go
U- Unknown fact about me: I love tomato soup
V- Very favorite store: 8 track ride. My sisters skate shop. Clearly.
W- Worst habit: my poor eating
X- Xrays or Ultrasounds: Terrible question. Ultrasounds. I get another 3D in a week... cant wait.
Y- Your fav food: Beach burger and fries from Ruby's
Z- Zodiac sign: Leo

There you go Jess. I said I'd deliver.

3 comments:

regibells said...

Fun little tidbits Jill. I tried calling you. Hope to talk to you soon. Yum rubies sounds so good right now and it's not even ten o' clock!

Tiffany J said...

I'm glad you LOVED those cupcakes...orange crush and frosting...who would've thought!? I am so excited for your new place even though it means we will miss you here...thank goodness for BLOGS!

Jessica said...

Nice. Where can I get one of these orange cupcakes?

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris