Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A night for Olivia


I have the most amazing friends who insisted on throwing me a shower for Olivia. It was a wonderful night. Filled with lots of delicious and fancy treats, good friends, a beautiful atmosphere (Julie's house is my dream home) and lots of insanely great gifts for this little girl of ours.
Thanks so much girls for doing all of that work for us. You'll never know how much I appreciate your love and friendship. And how I will miss you... I don't even want to think about it right now.

one of my favorite dresses.

Seriously... how cute can her wardrobe get?

Jess, Shari, me and Tara. O' and baby Brock too!

Loved this darling basket full of goodies from Jessica. All pink,  brown and dots..... she knows me so well!

Tiff, Nessa Nessa (Vanessa) me and Jenny.

9 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

can I just tell you how bummed i am that I'm finally getting to know you and you are leaving.

the shower was really fun and ok, yeah, i was a little jealous of all the cute baby girl stuff!!!! (maybe one day i'll get to experience that???)

i am sorry but I'm not going to make it to tiffany's tonight...i'm bummed about that too! i hope you girls have fun, and i'll see you on sunday!

Jana Heller said...

you look so blond and tan and beautiful. i am glad that you were able to have such a nice shower for #3. i wish i could have been there. i will be starting on your baby items soon. miss ya. jana

Tiffany J said...

I am glad you had a great time! The food really was amazing and I'm not saying that because I brought some...it was all really good! And after seeing all the ADORABLE things baby Olivia will be wearing I'm hoping our #2 will be a girl! I can't get over some of those dresses! TOO cute! We love ya and wanted to send you off in style! See you tonight for more fun!

Brad said...

What a great time! I think that everyone enjoyed themselves and got some yummy treats to eat. Julie's house is so fun to throw party's at. See you soon!

Jen said...

What a fun shower. And cute stuff! You look great! Miss you!

Becca said...

What wonderful friends you have!!!!Those sweet outfits are too cute!!!

Adam and Nikki Johnson said...

Does Tara have a blog? I didn't know you guys still get to hang out. It brings back memories!

sara said...

Yeah for having a girl. What fun stuff you got! I can't believe you move so soon!!! Good luck with everything.

Unknown said...

Friends are the best and you have so many of them Jill. You are a blessed woman.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris