Wednesday, July 21, 2010

To clear up any confusion...



This is our Bjorn. Many of you know him. Many of you love him. We love him too. Bjorn is now a happy, Southern California resident, living with my Brother, his Wife and their soon to be 4 boys. (perfect life for a Golden Retriever, right?) Its a long story and, for us, its a bit sad. But in so many ways its a very happy story and we are thrilled with the end result. Any bit of sadness left is just our selfishness at not having him around... but he's happy and our kids are okay with it (thanks to Sparkle and Goldie.. our new beta fish) so thats what mattered most to me.

We miss you buddy and are already excited to see you in October. Hit the beach for us. We love you.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Soon to be 4 boys?? I am happy it ended up in a happy way (even though I am sure you still miss him.) Good thing he is still in the family.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris