Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ella's birthday


Ella had a great birthday. She got all sorts of "My little Pony's" and Care Bears ( her two favorite things lately) We had a nice dinner with GG, Uncle Ryan, Aunt Kim and their boys and Aunt Megan and her friend, Jason. It was a lot of fun. Ella got to eat all her favorites. Waffles with syrup (or dip as she calls it) chicken nuggets, and Dad's yummy home-made pizza for Dinner. Too bad we had to leave Church early because of all her terrible coughing... poor Ella. No fun to be sick period, let alone on your Birthday.
We all love you Bella.

3 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Ella! Hope you're feeling better!

Jana Heller said...

hey i want you to teach me how to do this scrapbooking thing. she is the cutest little girl. i love her spirit. i just want to give her hugs and kisses when i see pictures of her. miss ya!
jana

Unknown said...

So I want to know what was in the big box? Was it her tricycle? i really miss not being there for the grandchildren's celebrations but love your blog cause I can see what went on. We love you Ella.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris