Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Luke turns 6!

Im behind of event blogging. We have had a lot going on and I have been too lazy to post about any of it. And to top it all off my Photoshop is not useable right now and I hate posting pictures that I cant do any type of editing to, all I see are the flaws (bad lighting, over-exposed, not sharp enough... etc.) Well, enough of it all!

Here are some pictures of Luke's Birthday. Take 1, 2 and 3.


rather than a big party Luke really wanted a Wii. I have to admit, it's been a big hit with us all.

I always wished I had a Birthday during the School year, mine's in August, so that I could bring in a Birthday treat. Luke was so excited about these less than thrilling cupcakes. To him, they were the coolest things ever!!

this is part of take 2. We were in CA just a day after his Birthday so we got the Families, and a few family friends, together and had a little Dinner and cake. It was a blast. When's the last time you got this excited about a book?

Who needs an ice cream cake when you can have a vegan cookie?

Birthday take 3. He invited his 2 buddies, Charlie and Lance, to see "How to Train your Dragon." (I know I was off the hook for a party but I couldn't do nothing... its not in me.) They got Happy Meals after the movie and they're wearing their Viking hats from off of the boxes.


I let Luke dig into his cake. He thought it was pretty hilarious.

Luke had a great Birthday. Lots of cake, presents, family and friends. What more could a boy wish for?

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Now that really sounded like a fabulous birthday to me!! I love that he got to have fun more then once too. That is my way of celebrating! And now you all get the fun of a wii plus you didn't have to plan a huge party.(I love that you still did something with his close friends. I am that way too)

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris