Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sweet Relief



It's no secret that I have been terribly sick throughout this pregnancy. I know that I have complained more than anyone really wants to hear. At a certain point, when people would ask me how I was feeling, I would lie and say "fine" Because who wants to be met with Debbie Downer day after day? But at this point I feel fine, and I actually mean it, for the first time in months.

I am still on zofran but the difference is that it's woking again. I dont need to be on 3 different medications, as I was. And the zofran works for the entire dosage span, sometimes more. If I try to go off of it I get hit with the reality that this sickness is not over. That's got a simple answer though, stay on the medication. Feel human again. Eat. Join the rest of the World.

And o' how I can eat now.

I have cravings. I literally dream about jello. I want to drink Pepsi by the gallon (unfortunately) My poor Husband must make the 40 minute roundtrip drive to Rubio's for their Gourmet Chicken Tacos (which are to die for) I still don't do well with chocolate or sweets but I figure that's fine by me. I've never lacked in that department before so its probably a nice break for my body, and clearly for the baby.

So baby girl, thank you. Thank you for starting to give me a break. One that I know we were both due for.

P.S. I think you're cute!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

YEAH!! I am glad that you are feeling so much better. Who cares if it is by medication or normally. Being sick pregnant is just NOT fun. So, I am so so happy to hear that the medication is finally working for you. She is pretty cute! :)

Rebecca said...

I'm grateful for that medicine too. :) WE find out the gender of ours next week. I'm craving pickles this time. so wierd for me.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris