Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring, can you hear me?

Spring is just around the corner. I can see it in its greenery on my Birch tree. In its buds in the gardens. It peaks its head around here and there with its warm temperatures. And then it will go ahead and disappear on me all together. Hiding underneath a new blanket of freshly fallen snow.

Please come back Spring. I need you. My kids need you more. Our grass is dying to have naked feet run on the tops of its blades. My camera is begging to shoot pictures of kids in t-shirts and flip-flops, sun dresses and frayed denim shorts. And, most importantly, my pale white skin is in desperate need of your glorious, tanning rays.

1 comment:

Montana Wilkins said...

Not much to say other than, "Ditto!"
:o)

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris