Friday, November 5, 2010

3 months

Photobucket

I think I love this shot because it shows just how big all of her 0-3 month clothes still are. I love, love that she is still teeny-tiny. It just makes me happy.


At 3 months

- I can hold my head up pretty well now. My Mom rarely ever does "tummy time" with me. Mom and Dad need to get better at this. They say every time they lay me down Olivia is all over me. I dont mind it though.

- I love to smile. Mommy didn't get a smile in at this mini photo shoot because I was ready for a bottle 10 minutes before hand. My Mom still likes my stoic looks.

- I laugh when my Mommy plays peek-a-boo. My Siblings really go gaga over this trick.

- I sleep 12-13 hours a night but only take a few hour long naps during the day

- I have gotten much happier through the day. I can sit in my swing, mamaroo, on the couch, or on my play mat for a long while without fussing. I was a little colicky for a few long weeks but I am coming out of that... we are all happy for this.

- Still dont like driving in the car. I just feel sorta' abandoned back there

- I adore my moby wrap and will sleep for 2 or 3 hours in it if Mom will let me.

- I really like my hands. I put them in my mouth all the time, they taste pretty good to me and it was a big day realizing that I have control over those 2 things.

- I wear a size 1 diaper

-I am 9 pounds 7 ounces

- I talk all day long. My Mom thinks I will be a social butterfly like my Sister Ella

- I drink 3 ounce bottles

- I LOVE to snuggle and to be held close and tight

- I am still swaddled each night, though I have broken through it by morning.... I am the first to do this using the Miracle Blanket at this young of an age.

-I went on my first airplane ride this past month. I was such a good girl and didn't make a peep the entire time. I loved being with al of my Grandparents, Aunts/Uncles and Cousins. It was the BEST!!!

- I got 2 new Cousins this month. They are super cute and cool and I cant wait to play with them as much as I can. I'm glad they're here with me now cuz even though playing in Heaven was cool Earth is super awesome... love you Hailey and Nathan.

- I am sweet and happy and cuddly and tiny and beautiful and incredible. My Family really, really adores me.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Such a beautiful little angel!

Ashley said...

The pictures turned out great! She is a sweet girl! Too bad Jackson won't let me hold her...

The last Unicorn said...

such a doll! she might be small, but she it mighty :)

Tamsyn said...

Super Cute!!!

Tiffany J said...

She is growing up so fast and is absolutely adorable! Your kids all have the most amazing eyes!! Her headband is by far the cutest I've seen in a while! LOVE it!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris