Sunday, October 31, 2010

over it

Is anyone else totally over Halloween? Man, it's been like the never-ending Holiday. And I have my own opinions on why we even celebrate it to start with. Bur its fun to see the kids all dressed up and I have a major love affair with candy, so I've always been a fan of that part.

This year I just feel its been going on too long. Im sure part of that reason is that Im on this crazy-hard diet and I cant have ANY sugar. So here I am, setting out candy corn and donuts for School parties, passing out candy to Church Trunk-Or-Treaters, passing up all sorts of goodies at Halloween festivities... its rough! But I have yet to have a single taste and that self-control has really surprised me.

So, I will be glad when all of the Halloween stuff is over and done with. Im off to eat my apple.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I am just tired from it all. I have decided that is one of those holidays that wears me out. But, I actually do love it. Mostly because I love costumes and kids all dressed up. If I couldn't eat candy I don't think I would be loving it so much either though. Hope you enjoyed your apple.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris