Thursday, October 7, 2010

2 month stats

Charlotte had her 2 month appointment today. Its crazy to think that, at 8 pounds 6 ounces, She is an entire pound smaller than Luke was when he was born. I love how tiny she is, less than the 3rd percentile, though she looks big to me. It's a nice way to keep her small for as long as possible. Her hight jumped up from the 20% at birth to the 50%. She's getting longer quickly and the Dr. suspects we'll have our 4th tall kiddo.

I love these appointments because its so fun to see how they've grown. I hate these appointments because shots stink. I went ahead with a shot of my own, the flu shot, so that I could empathize with my girl.

Photobucket
gotta love those smiles early on. It almost looks pained... but adorable.

1 comment:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

That picture is just HEAVENLY!!!!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris