Monday, October 4, 2010

2 years old

Photobucket

This munchkin is so, so much fun. I really mean it when I say that I can't get enough of her. She is super silly and sweet. She loves to give hugs and kisses to our entire Family. She is kind and fun. I just adore her.

Photobucket

Here are a few things about Liv at age 2.

- She has gone from only being willing to watch "Elmo" to now enjoying Backyardigans, Yo Gabba Gabba, Blues Clues and Little Einsteins. I am grateful for this shift.

- She has been doing speech therapy, due to 6 month's of fluid in her ears, for about 6 weeks now and her language is coming along so quickly. She has been without the fluid in the ears since early August so we assume that is why she's picking up her speech so rapidly. Its amazing what happens when it doesn't sound like you're underwater!

- Olivia adores her baby Sister. She has transitioned so beautifully from our baby to a big Sister. She will bring Charlotte her blankets, binky, diapers. She holds her bottle and kisses her constantly. She's such a nurturer.

- She loves to play and climb. She has amazing balance and can even stand on 1 foot for extended periods of time. In her evaluations with the County she scored about a year ahead in her physical abilities. Dave hopes this means that she will be a good athlete. Okay, so do I.

- She still calls Dave Mama. Its hilarious. She can say "dada" perfectly but she just wont go for it. Dave has gotten used to it and now answers when called.

- Liv is our best listener. Its a beautiful thing.

-She's quite obedient and gets very upset when she gets into trouble.

-She is a great dancer. Really, she can bust out some pretty darn cute dance moves.

- A few days after we got home from the Hospital she decided she wanted NOTHING to do with her bed. She slept that night in a twin bed in Luke's room and never looked back. She loves to be big and has yet to get out of her bed until she wakes up.

- She wants to go pee pee on the potty so badly. She will take off her diaper and sit on the potty constantly. I know I need to jump on this excitement but I am really just too busy right now. Maybe after Christmas I will go ahead with it, if she lets me hold her off.

- She has gone from the 25% in height and the 10% in weight to the 90% in height and the 25% in weight. The Doctor and I had a big celebration at these amazing numbers. Her BMI is below the charts due to her huge difference in weight to height. This has proven to make clothes difficult to fit. We need the length but that makes the waist huge. Tall and skinny.. we may be in trouble.

- She loves the bath!

- We love her light brown hair and her big blue eyes.

- She is so, so cute and fun and angelic. And super, super silly. We have such a great time and are so blessed to have this girl in our Family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris