Friday, October 8, 2010

magic?

I actually went to the trouble to "get ready" yesterday. Meaning, for the first time since I had the baby I dried and straightened my hair. No ponytail for me. I know, fancy, right?

So I came downstairs looking like this...

nothing too fancy. No make-up, no formal dress... just hair down.

Luke ran over and looked at me with a questioned stare.

" Mommy... what happened?"

"What do you mean?" I replied

"You look so pretty. What happened?"

and then came the best part...

"Did you use magic?"

I suppose I really should put in a little more effort so my Son doesn't think I need magic to make myself look presentable.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Told you you looked good! :)

Linda said...

That's absolutely FANTASTIC!

Tasha said...

That is seriously the best thing I have heard in so long. I love kids. Love them.

Katherine said...

Oh my gosh- HILARIOUS!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris