Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Charlotte Ryan's blessed day

Since the reason for our California visit was for this special event I thought it only right to blog about it first.

On Saturday, October 16. Dave was able to bless Charlotte at Dave's Parents home. It was a beautiful morning filled with our Family. In the past we have blessed our Babies at Church, but I can't express how beautiful this intimate, beautiful setting was.

Dave gave her a lovely blessing.. though, due to Charlotte needing to eat 5 minutes earlier, some may have needed to strain their ears to hear it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Charlotte's middle name, Ryan, is from this handsome guy. My Brother and one of my best friends.

Photobucket

Good looking group, huhh. This was the smallest our little circle has ever been as we only had Family there.. okay, I see Bob as well but he's Family in our eyes.
Photobucket
She was much happier after she had a full tummy.. and after I took off her bonnet (which was my favorite part of her entire dress)

I had another dress that I was totally in love with. Unfortunately, due to the fact that someone was born 5 pounds, it was waaaay too big and I had to sell it. But I was quite happy with this last minute change up that I purchased.

Thank you to all who were there to make this day even more special. It was an extra treat to have Aunt Bonnie and 3 of her 4 gorgeous girls in town. We love you all.

4 comments:

KYoho said...

she is sooo pretty! I love that you guys were able to do it in that intimate of a setting. I think it takes away so much pressure, noise, etc. that usually occurs.

Judy and Mike said...

She looks beautiful! I am happy that you all had such a great day.

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

Both my girls have been blessed in California at home. It is really special!

Tasha said...

It sounds like it was a lovely day. She looked so beautiful. I love the gown and the bonnet too. Beautiful. I love blessing days.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris