Saturday, October 2, 2010

2 months old

Photobucket

-I love my swing and my mama roo. I will finally fall asleep in my swing on occasion, my Parents are very grateful for this.

- I could happily be held all day long. I love it but my Mom say's Im being unrealistic.

- I still HATE to have a dirty diaper, I will scream immediately and stop just as soon as Im clean again.

- I have a pretty cute smile and I like to flash it. I especially love to smile at Olivia, I really like her.

-My head is getting stronger every day but its not due to tummy time. My Mom never remembers to do that with me... hey, Im the 4th.

- I sleep about 8-10 hours a night. Im pretty awesome.

- I can still wear a newborn diaper but size my Mom started to pull out the size 1's this last week.

- I love to be around lots of chaos and noise. Mom says its a good thing.

-I drink 3 ounce bottles now

-I never spit up and my Parents are so happy about it

-my 2 month appt. is next week but Mom suspects Im about 8 1/2 pounds.

- I cant wait to see my Grandparents, Aunts, cousins and especially Uncle Ryan (Im named after him so Im hoping he's as cool as Mom say's he is) in a week and a half. That warm pool at Papa's house is calling my name.

- I still love my baths and never make a peep when Im in it.

- I love to look at my toys, mobile, the balls hanging from my Mama Roo and the fish hanging from my swing.

- I really like music and white noise. When I have a hard time falling asleep my Mom turns on the hairdryer and I settle in almost immediately.

- I am still on the Neocate formula and Previcid. Both have proven to help me to feel so good and happy, Im grateful to have them.

- I am starting to coo and its super fun.Plus Mom says I look super cute when I do it.

- I pretty much hate the car these days. Is it too much to ask to just skip all of these car trips and to just stay home and be held?

- i am cute and tiny and awesome.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

She really is just darling. She reminds me of Olivia, but different (look wise). I am glad you get to come visit family soon.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris