Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by Regina so here we go. This is a fun one.
What I was doing 10 years ago. 
I had just graduated from High School and had started working at 24 Hour Fitness, where I stayed for 4 years... I loved that job. I was living at home and going to School at G-Dub. I spent most of my free-time with my best friends who were Sara Torgerson,Scott Tanner, Craig Trounce, Richie Rylander and Brian Markham. I had so much fun with that group of amazing people. I was having fun and getting ready to move out into my first apartment and get my first car. That time of my life was so care-free and fun-filled. It was an important time in my life and I look back on it so fondly.
What I was doing 5 years ago.
I was recently engaged to the man of my dreams. We were young and madly in love. A day didn't go by from the day we were engaged to the day we were married when we did not see each other. We were planning our Wedding and making lots of plans. I had just moved back home from the coolest house with the coolest room mates. I was trying to save money for my upcoming marriage.I was in the Relief Society in the Singles Ward and was learning and growing so much. I had the best job working as an Office Manage for Dr. Kroes in Irvine where I had been for 2 years. It was an exhilarating and beautiful time in my life. All my dreams had become very real and I never imagined being able to be so happy... and I am a pretty happy person.
What was I doing a year ago.
We had just graduated from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago and moved back to CA. I was adjusting to having most of my things in a storage unit in Fountain Valley and to living with my In-Laws (that was a dream) I was trying to move on from my life and friends in Chicago and focused on making new friends back here.
What was I doing yesterday.
Dave and I left Luke with my Mom and he got to go to the Airport to drop off Papa. The 3 of us went to Islands and had a great lunch. Ella is so easy when we go out to eat because she loves food and just gets lost in it all. She was making lots of cute faces at everyone and being so silly. We walked around Bella Terra where Ella met a new friend who she proceeded to run, jump and scream with for 30 minutes. Then we went to my Moms where we chatted with Kim and let Ella play with her much loved Cousin, Jake. Then Luke played with his Harvey Cousins while we had Sam Tingey and her Mom over to play. After the evening wound down and the kids were in bed.. at 6:30! I sat and watched some show's that I was excited for. It was a busy and fun day.
5 places I'd rather be.
1. Back on our Honeymoon in Spain
2. Downtown Chicago with the kids
3. Playing with the kids at my Sisters house in beautiful Colorado... especially with lots of Fall colors
4. On a trip with my girlfriends... preferably laying out in the Hawaiian sun
5. getting a massage 
What would I do with 100 million dollars
Pay off Daves School loans. ARTIC is one of the most expensive private Schools in the Nation.
go on a shopping spree
buy a cute house in Seattle or Denver.
go on a cool Disney cruise with all of my Family and their kids
live in Europe for a time
Favorite 5 shows
1. The Office
2. Scrubs
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Lost
5. My So Called Life

My 5 favorite snacks
Chocolate "Little Debbie" brownies
Root Beer licorice
Chocolate chip cookies
homemade Oreo's
everything else

5 people to tag
Jenny J, Rebecca D, Jamie C, Kim H, and Emily B.. maybe she will actually update this way.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

YES... My So Called Life is the BEST show. When are they going to release it on DVD already? Rootbeer licorice. That sounds great!

regibells said...

My so called life...I remember watching that with you...what ever happened to claire danes...she was so cute. Enjoyed reading your answers.

Jenny J said...

how can you stay up late enough to watch my so called life on noggin?! it's not on until like 1 or something - unless you're a big tivo fan. why didn't i think of that?! jared leto is smokin' in that show.

Becca said...

Ah yes my so calle dlife! Glad I'm not the only one wit a throw back fav!!!! love ya !!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris