Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pre-School Starts!!!

Luke started Pre-School today and couldn't have been more excited. He loves his teacher, who came to his house last week to visit with him and draw a picture... I love this School! Ella was really sad that she could not stay with Luke, which was pretty cute. She kept saying, "Lukie... pre-school...go!"
We cant believe how big our little boy is getting. And the best part? All the Parents stuck around for a while watching and taking pictures. Eventually Luke came up to me and said,"Mommy, its time for you to go" It was a bittersweet moment for me.


He found some friends just as I was leaving. I had to run back for the photo op at the beans

He was really happy to play with the shaving cream. I was not thrilled with the messy idea... my OCD coming through.

This is the picture he drew when his teacher made a home visit. He was excited to walk in the classroom and find it.

Waiting for the gate to open up.

I love this face


All ready for the big day. He even picked out his outfit.


Ella was so excited too. I really think that she thought she was going to spend the morning at Pre-School as well.

2 comments:

Brad said...

Yeah for Luke!

Becca said...

ok.. 1. do they come any cuter? 2. I can't believe he is that old already!!! And 3. Regina was over today and we talked about the good old days!!!Promise us next time you get out here you'll let us know so we can plan a big get together!!!

Take care!


Hey when does Luke start Kindergarten? '09? Macy starts then! I think they'll be in the same grade!!!!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris