Thursday, March 4, 2010

Big day

I had to post about this as it is surly blog worthy.

Ella is taking a nap. For the first time in 7 months. This is a big day.

She has been in desperate need of a nap each day for months. She should have never stopped. She gets grumpy, bossy, emotional and way to sassy. She has been sleep deprived.

We shall see how the rest of the day goes now. Im optimistic. She's now been going strong for almost 2 hours. She and Olivia both.

Now if only I had the energy to have gotten the house cleaned or the laundry done. Alas, I am to tired from chasing Olivia around the park this afternoon.

I love you today!!!! Sun, friends, park play, picnic lunches and naps. Does it get any better?

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Yeah!!! Oh, how I miss nap time with Brayden. I hope your afternoon went well once she woke up. :)

Ashley said...

Good girl Ella! I am so glad she gave you a break today! Lets hope it continues. :)

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris