Saturday, March 6, 2010

kids

I love this picture. It reminds me that these 2 kids actually really do love each other. Sometimes I forget. Sometimes I think they forget. But they do, they really do.

I am excited to see their relationship grow over the years. I envision Ella giving Luke advice on how to talk to girls, or telling him how handsome he looks before a big date. I imagine Luke comforting Ella after some boy breaks her heart, telling her that he was never good enough in the first place. I know that there will be lots of bickering and arguing but I also know that there will be more love then I can even imagine.

Everyone should have a big Brother like Luke. Im grateful I do.


And here is my little princess. So full of personality, so full of joy. She makes me smile everytime I look at her, not an exaggeration.

She has loved discovering her independence. While we were at the Park today, and just about every day this week, she was all smiles. Running every where, jumping on the bridge to make it shake, laughing as I pushed her higher on the swing and trying with all of her might to climb up the slides.

I just love this little Liv of ours more words could ever express. She lights up my day in a special way, in her own little abundance of ways.

I can not believe how blessed we are. We have these 3 incredible Children. Hard for me not to get excited about what's coming this Summer.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I love those swing pictures. Your girls are lucky to have their sweet Luke in their lives. Aren't having siblings really the best? I don't know what i would do without mine.

Ashley said...

I love the swing picture...what a great perspective!

Judy and Mike said...

So cute!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris