Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dear baby girl

Today was a great day. Starting it out by throwing up wasn't great but you're well worth it. Or, at least, you'd better be.

I got to see you. Most importantly, I got to hear the words that I have been waiting to hear. Not that you were a girl, though I was thrilled to hear that. Not that there was only you in there, which I was thrilled to hear too. No, the words were that you looked just as you should. Strong heart. Great developments. Perfect sized everything. Yes, at this point you are perfect. And hearing those words couldn't have made me happier or brought more relief.

There were other joys. Watching you reach for your feet over and over again. Wondering if you would still love to have your hands by your face after you're born. I loved watching you move around on screen and feeling it at the same time. And I loved that your sweet Brother was with me to see it all.

So today marks another day that more excitement builds and builds. Today was a great day!!!

1 comment:

Tamsyn said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris