Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ella's 3rd first day of Pre-School

So, here we are. First day of Pre-School... take 3. The thing about starting School when you're 3, as Ella did, and having a December Birthday, as Ella does, is that you get to go to lots of Pre-School. Which she, luckily, loves.

She is attending School at a local Elementary, Prairie Crossing. Its an excellent School and she loves being at a "real" School, like her Brother. She will be going 4 days a week for 3 hours (imagine choirs of Angels singing) Ella needs this just about as much as I do.

I have to admit, I was a bit tearey-eyed as she got in her line and skipped off. I think it was seeing her at a real Elementary School and realizing just how grown up she's getting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

she looks so pretty in those pictures! I am so glad that she loves school - that makes it great for both of you! :)

Tasha said...

Wow. She really is looking so much older. Jill, she is such a beauty. I love her darling outfit too. No one dresses their kids as fabulous as you do. Brayden has to wait a while to go into Kindergarten as well. Happy day to 4 days a week at 3 hours a day. I just love you Jill

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris