Monday, September 27, 2010

100% Beef

We went to McDonalds tonight for Dinner. Dave has been gone on his man date with Bob all day long and wont be home until late tonight. This means McDonalds for my kids.

Luke got a double hamburger, he eats like a man lately. Ella got Chicken.

Luke sat down and started reading the bag which read "100% pure beef. 0% anything else."

Now, you and I know what that means. Luke, evidently not so much.

He exclaimed "Ella, mine is the best because it's 100%. Yours is 0%. Sorry."

I couldn't help but laugh. He thought it meant that everything else on the menu, Ella's chicken, was a big 0! Only the beef was 100%.

Im loving it!


No comments:

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris