Friday, September 24, 2010

2 and at the Zoo

I cant believe that my little girl is 2. She is just the sweetest, cutest little thing and none of us can get enough of her.

This will be a short little Birthday post because Im tired and need to start Dinner (we'll do the sweet, sentimental post later on). So we'll just say that we had a great day at the Zoo. (You'll have to forgive the photo quality as we forgot our camera and these are all taken on Dave's phone)




Liv loves the Zoo, especially the monkeys. She was making the sweetest little Monkey sounds the entire time, she has the cutest little voice ever.


we never, ever buy "park food/drinks" but when its your birthday you get to do special things like get a $4.00 slurpee in a cool cup

...and get a yummy Watermelon sucker, which really is just a bribe to stay seated so that we could get outta' there sooner and quicker.

We are excited for her little Elmo party at the Park tomorrow. She's an Elmo fanatic and I think she's going to go crazy with all of the Elmo garb all over.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Just looking through your blog real quick...going to forward your baby "must haves" blog to a pregnant friend. Saw this post and had to comment on how adorable Olivia is. Look at those great leggings and pig tails. I think your family is about as perfect as they come! :-)

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris