Monday, September 27, 2010

Elmo Party

We had a few friends to the park where I put together a little Elmo Party for this cutie of mine. It was all things Elmo. Balloons, cake, cupcakes, plates, napkins.. you get the picture. And Olivia was in her own little Elmo heaven.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Ashley made this amazing cake for Olivia, isn't she the greatest!? Thank you Ashley, you are the best and we so appreciate you sharing your talents with us.


Photobucket

opening presents was lots of fun.

Photobucket

The Birthday girl... she's so super cute

Photobucket
I love this 2 year old



Photobucket


Thats right people, she has a binky in her mouth. And she's 2. According to many books and Doctors, Im a failure. But I can not bear to loose the perks associated with this gem. Not yet.

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Looked like a perfect party! Glad she was in Elmo heaven. And I hear ya on the pacifier. No judgements from me!

Tamsyn said...

well, if you are a failure than I am too!! Join the club! I am not ready to take it from Jovie...maybe after she is potty trained...who knows?

Megan McCrindle said...

Im 90% certain that Olivia gets cuter every single day. Seriously, she is going to be SO gorgeous, better tell Dave to prepare himself.

KYoho said...

so cute! Alayna loves Elmo too, he has been a life saver for me! And I agree with Megan, you guys better watch out for that girl

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris