Sunday, September 19, 2010

Twins


Do you know what its like to have a very best friend? Someone who can finish your sentences and someone who you love so much that you feel like Family? Someone who likes what you like and who you can spend every day with without ever running out of things to talk or laugh about?

Well Luke does. At the early age of 4 he found a best friend. And I am so happy for him. He and Lance are so similar and yet so different at the same time. Lance is the friend that I prayed Luke would have. I mean it.

Photobucket

They both love to read and are among the best readers in their grade. They love to discuss animal facts and Magic Tree House books. They love to play sports and run around in Summer grass. They are afraid of almost the exact same things and they think the same girls are cute. (that may have posed a problem one day) Lance brings out the best in Luke. He pushes him to be social. He always makes sure that Luke is included.

Photobucket

I will be devastated to leave Colorado in 9 months. Completely devastated. But one of the reasons why I will be heart-broken will be for my Son. I can't stand the idea that he will be moving away from Lance. The thought literally gives me a stomach ache. Sick, I hate it.

But for now these 2 buddies will continue to practice their secret hand-shake, will get chased by the cute girls at lunch time. They will discuss which animal would beat whom in a fight and for what reasons. They will wrestle in the backyard and tell terrible jokes (they're getting better at this though) And they will play Wii and air hockey. They will save seats for each other in Primary each Sunday. They will laugh hysterically.

They will do all of the the things that best bud's do.... because thats what they are. The very best.

Photobucket

These picture's were taken after School on twin day. You will notice that even their shoes match, yeah... I know.

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh, isn't that every Mother's wish. That your kids will find a really good good friend. I love those pictures of them.

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

That is so cute! What sweet little buddies!!!

Ashley said...

This post makes me cry! You don't really have to leave do you? I am so glad that Lance and Luke are best buddies. They really are quite the pair. Thank goodness they have eachother to talk to about Magic Tree House books and animal facts, because I don't think I can stand listening to another random fact! :)

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris