Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Meant to live in Seattle

I know its been a while since I have posted, we've been on vacation for over a week. We started it all out driving to Salt Lake and have been in Denver for 3 days now. On Thursday we will drive to Logan to visit some more family and then Bountiful for a day with one of my best friends. Finally we will drive to St. George on Saturday and then on home. Its been a lot of driving but the kids have been wonderful and we have been having so much fun and making lots of memories.
As I sit here typing it is raining cats and dogs in Denver. We all were swimming, at the best community pool I have ever seen by the way, and in rolled the clouds and out went all the swimmers. I miss these thunderstorms. We use to get them almost daily in the Chicago Summers. I think that we were meant to live in Seattle with how much we LOVE rain.
I will post pictures soon, when we get home. And thanks for all of you that called to wish me a Happy Birthday yesterday. Im sorry my phone was dead, not the best timing on my part.

1 comment:

regibells said...

AUGUST 13th ALREADY? Where has this summer gone Jill?...Happy Birthday to you! Hope you had a good day. Thank you so much for coming out to visit us. I love it when I get to see you!!! I will see you when I come down for Sean's farewell. 26th. LUV YOU!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris