Thursday, August 30, 2007

This could be really cool

I know that I am not the best blogger. At my best I throw down a few random thoughts and some recent pictures. But for those of you who actually take a lot of time and energy I thought you may like this site.
http://www.blurb.com/home/1/
This is a place that turns your blogs and pictures into a book. Sounds pretty cool to me.
Just wanted to throw that out there. Maybe it will motivate me to write a little more and to be a bit more creative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The whole reason I am doing a blog versus private journal is so I can do the blurb book. It is so cool and I will one day give all my "journals" to my kids. Now I don't feel the guilt of not scrapbooking!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris