Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Persistence pays off

I purchased this bedroom set for Ella from Pottery Barn Kids, it was on major sale so I went ahead and did it! The only thing they were out of was the sheet set, which really makes the ensemble if you ask me. So I called different PB Kids all morning looking for them. The total time spent on the phone asking and waiting totaled over 2 hours. We finally went out for the afternoon to the Denver Aquarium and when I got home I went right back to my calling. Sure enough, in Seattle, a nice lady came back with the news I had been waiting to hear all morning. "Yes, I have a Pink, twin, "Eliza" right here in my hands. Would you like me to hold it for you?" I asked her 2 or 3 times if she was serious and when she told me the 3rd time that she was I told her I could just kiss her!!! She respectfully declined but did take my payment and said it would be shipped out to me tomorrow.
So, I do believe hard work and time pay off and in this case at a mere $19.99. And I couldn't be happier. I hope ella likes her new set although she wont be getting it till December 23, Happy Birthday!!! Don't tell her though, its a surprise.

3 comments:

regibells said...

Absolutley adorable Jill, Of course I am not surprised because you have such great taste like me. ;) It makes me long for a little girl!

Katherine said...

It's so pretty! I love your taste. I also love how excited you are over finding the sheets to complete the set because I am the same way!! Ella is a lucky girl!

Becca said...

SOOOO CUTE AND TAKE ABOUT PERSISTENCE!!!

What an adorable set! so are we in a big girl bed!!!!!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris