Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Biggest, bestest news


Got a call early last week from this hottie with a body... (the one in the pink, not the hottie in the red)




She had some news. It still makes me want to jump out of my skin when I say it....


CANCER FREE PEOPLE!!!!!!

Doesn't that just feel good to read? It feels great to type!!!! And I get to have her and her crew here for a week on the 28th for our Annual New Year's Bash!!! Literally, we all just bash eachother the entire time. That's how you know its love.


10 comments:

Jana Heller said...

that is awesome! i know that jenny doesn't know me but it still makes me want to cry and i am unbelievably happy for her. thanks for the news!

Jillyboo said...

O' Jana, everyone knows you!

Unknown said...

What WONDERFUL news!

karen said...

Yay for jenny ! She's so amazing !!

Tasha said...

Oh, that just makes me want to cry. And I don't even know her personally. That is the best of best news!

Deb said...

YAY!!!! I was just thinking about her the other day and wondering how she was doing. So happy. Should be fun to have both your families together! I know just from your post, that she is lucky to have you in her life...your such a great friend!

Jessica said...

great news, jill! thanks for sharing!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

I just got chills!! I am sooo happy fo Jenny and Bob and the boys! I am tempted to crash your house one morning to say hi to all the Wirthlin/Johnson celebrities.

sara said...

yeah! that is so so exciting! i bet her and her family are just thrilled to pieces (besides everyone else!!).

Linda said...

Oh, goody! Goody, goody, goody!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris