Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009, here we come 2010. Ready or not.

I will make this short and sweet. There is much to tell, which will be done another day. But, we can just say that 2010 is going to be a lot busier than we ever planned or expected. Here's why....



Yes, I am almost 10 weeks pregnant!!! If you are shocked reading this you have no idea how crazy it is to say. We never imagined that this was going to happen so soon but, thanks to Yaz (evidently the worst pill to ever be invented) here we are.

We have finally started to come to terms with it all, after weeks of total shock and disbelief.


The fact that this is my 5th pregnancy (I have miscarried once) in 5 1/2 years has lead to my bulging tummy a bit sooner than expected. Another reason why the word's coming out... because Im sure people are wondering why Im getting so fat!!

We have had several scares which have resulted in a few ultrasounds already. Everything looks great. Baby #4 has a very strong heartbeat and is growing perfectly!

Olivia and this baby (I think its a girl, Dave thinks its a Boy) will be almost 2 years apart, further than Luke and Ella. But for some reason this time around freaks me out waaaay more than before. Probably because I know what we're in for. The good news is that Luke will be in 1st grade a week later and Ella in preschool 4 days a week (half day) So I will experience a bit of sanity having only 2 home for a few hours a day.

18 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!

i think i have that same sweater!

:) cute little belly. i wish i had a pregnancy to blame mine on!!!!

by the way, that baby in my photoblog is my friend Jaclyn's...i did his session earlier this year.

Ashley said...

Jill!! Here I am unloading all my worries lately on you...and it sounds like you had your own worries. Goodness...I need to be a better friend and more aware of things...I actually thought you were getting skinnier. :-)

Well, anyway, I am just so thrilled...Josie is going to be best friends with Olivia and Baby #4.

Let me know if there is ANYTHING you need...seriously! And I am happy to store whatever you need in my basement and as soon as you want anything back, you just let me know!

I hope you're having fun at your New Year's BASH!! Happy 2010!

Ashley said...

I don't think you are getting fat! I am so excited for you guys. Let me know how I can help-seriously. I am glad the word is out now, I didn't want to slip and spill the news!

The last Unicorn said...

congrats! sounds like this was an unexpected blessing :)

karen said...

Wow !!!!! Congrats, jill ! I hope its a boy for you guys. You're also brave to have four kids !! I don't know how ill handle if I get pregnant again. I guess I'm a wimpy :)

Tasha said...

Congratulations!!!! Doesn't life just like to shock us sometimes? I am glad to hear things are going so good thus far. Are you very sick? This baby is lucky to be coming to your family.

The Ball Family said...

Yippie Yippie. When they are all adults they will be so grateful they were so close together. They will be such great friends

The Roth's said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. You make the cutest babies!

I got pregnant on Yaz with Jayda and she's the coolest thing ever!

Judy and Mike said...

I am so excited for you all. Congratulations.

Jessica said...

woohoo! another darling little wirthlin! congrats you guys! hope you're feeling okay and best of luck!!!

Becca said...

So exciting!!!! Congratulations you guys!!!!! What an adventure!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!

Kristie K. said...

WHAT?!?!

crazy and exciting! I am so happy for you. what a blessed baby to be born in your way awesome family. congrats, and i can't wait to find out the gender....

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

Congrats guys. You're giving us a run for our money. We better strategize. ha. Hope you're feeling well.

sara said...

Congrats! I keep thinking I should be having another baby soon but it scares me! I'm excited for you. Your kids are so lucky to have such an awesome mom :).

Jamie C. said...

Jill that is so exciting! Even if things don't sink in right now, I know once you have that little baby in your arms, you'll feel that everything is perfect and exactly the way it should be. Congratulations. May you have a healthy pregnancy and no more scares!

Carly said...

I'm so excited for you're cute family to get another one! You will be a fabulous mama to four :). I know you don't love the pregnancy part... so hang in there!

Bethany said...

Congrats Jill!!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris