Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

I love this short video. I love the way it fills me with peace, gratitude and joy in the birth of our Savior. I am so grateful for Him and for His birth. I am grateful for the perfect example He is and for the things that He taught as he both lived on this Earth and after her was resurrected. I am grateful for the things that He continues to teach me every day. I know He is my Elder Brother, I know He lives and that He loves us. So much so that He suffered and died for us so that we may live Eternally with Him and our Father one day. This really is the greatest gift we could ever receive.

May you all have a wonderful Christmas. And may we all remember to keep Christ in our lives every day, not just during this Holiday Season.

No comments:

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris