Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dear baby...




We got to see you recently. You were "photogenic" as the Dr. said. That meant that the fluids were very dark which, in turn, meant that we could see you very clearly. I dont know who had more fun during the ultrasound, you , Mom and Dad, or the technician.

You were moving like crazy, waving your hands, kicking and opening and closing your mouth. Quite the showman (or show Woman as I still think)

It was so reassuring to see you doing so well. After all that we've both been through I have been on edge, hence this ultrasound.

You're a good baby but I'd really appreciate it if you could do your best to help me feel better soon.

(and o' how easy it would have been to have seen your "parts") What do you think, boy or girl? Luke say's girl but Ella says Boy. I say Girl and Dave claims he has no idea and will therefore not make a guess.

4 comments:

Tasha said...

I really think you must be having a girl too! If you are 17 weeks and still not seeing "parts". I am guessing girl. But, who knows. That picture really is so clear. How neat.

Jillyboo said...

no parts to see because we asked not to see 'em. We think we can do this but at other times we sure waiver. We'll see if we stay strong.

Tasha said...

Opps. I forgot you are not wanting to find out. Fun!

karen said...

Isn't 3d ultrasounds fun ?! I had it with both of my girls. I love the sneak peek ! I think its a boy !! Any names ??

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris