Monday, April 14, 2008

A hot Spring day


It was such a hot weekend here, almost 90 degrees. Luke had used some of his birthday money on this fun sprinkler a few weeks ago. He was so excited to get it down and turn it on. He was a bit reluctant at first but before long was running back and forth through the water with a huge smile on his face. 
Ella was not so sure about all of the cold, spraying water. Luke eventually grabbed her hand and she got up enough courage to go through it with him. It was so great to see that by simply holding her brothers hand all of her outward fears seemed to be calmed. Its amazing what a big brother can do for our confidence!
Watching our sweet kids care for and admire each other so much makes me really excited to add baby Olivia to this family of ours. These are the happiest parts of my days.
So here's to many more warm days filled with water fun and sibling love.

3 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Cute pic, they look like they are having so much fun! It was SOOO hot. We went swimming to keep our sanity. I love that Luke and Dave got the same hair cut!

Becca said...

every kid needs sprinkler memories!!!Man that brings back some of my own!!Love the pics! Enjoy the warm weather!

Brad said...

It was so warm, wasn't it! Let's all go swimming some time!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris