Monday, April 28, 2008

Lukie's letter's

all I did was tell him which letters to write, he did all the rest by himself.


So proud... not to mention cute.


Luke did this all by himself. He's been practicing each letter individually so I thought I'd try to see what he did if I asked him to do them all on one paper, this is the result. Not bad for a boy who just barely turned 4.

Sorry for the spoiler, Grammie. This paper is on its way to you as of tomorrow. We were just so excited to share all of Luke's work with everyone.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

THANK YOU Luke. Wow! What a great job.
I am looking forward to the hardcopy.
Could a kid be any cuter!

Shane and Becky said...

Luke is sooooo cute. What a big kid and so smart too. I am very impressed. He looks like he is doing so well. We love and miss you guys. Love, Becky

Jen said...

That is so great! I loved when the girls were learning to write and when it all came together. We're now working on the spelling thing! Fun stuff!

The Ball Family said...

honestly...he looks so grown up! How is this possible? He was just born a few months ago, right? Time flies too fast. I can't believe he is old enough to write letters. Great job Luke!

Nicole said...

Wow! That is really great. Caden will be 4 at the end of July and I think the only letter he can write is a C. Oh well, it will come!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris