Saturday, June 28, 2008

Day out with Daddy

He was sticking out his tummy... pretty impressive Daddy

me and my Daddy. I love pregnancy only because my face gets fat... mine is so narrow that I love the extra roundness. Strange? probably.

I love taking pictures with him because I actually look like someone!!! Im usually the odd man out in my family pictures.

I love these people sooooo  much. I only wished Ky and Char were there.


We celebrated a belated Fathers Day last week with my Dad. It was the most fun I have had in the longest time. It was just me, my Dad, my Brother and my Sister, something we have never done before. 
There is something about spending time with just your immediate family. It brought out sides of us that we don't get to see all that often. And it was nice to just be with Megan too! She always has to fight for our attention and tme what with us all being married and chasing around our kids whenever we're together!
I have the best Family and we have so much fun together. I laughed so hard I cried. 
We'll have to do it again. right before my due date because Im sure all our laughing could put me into labor!!!

3 comments:

sara said...

Looks like you guys had a fun! What a treat to be with just your immediate family. Great pictures too :).

Unknown said...

What a fun day for you. You are a fun family. We miss you all.

Anonymous said...

First, you're gorgeous. Seriously! Pregnancy does you well. I LOVE the photo of you and your Dad. So cute.

So, a really great friend of mine out here used to live under your parents in Orem. Louise Murphy. Anyway, this last weekend she was telling me the funniest stories about you and I was laughing my head off. I will tell you later!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris