Monday, June 30, 2008

Target? Now that's impressive!



I was floored to see my Husbands name pop up at Target.com. Of all places!!!!! 
Here is the link, check it out. Its pretty cool. Not to mention that on all of the places you can find the Journal online "David Wirthlin" is listed first.

www.target.com/Sleepingfish-issue-ZZZ-journal/dp/0979808057

Pretty cool honey. I'm proud of you. And don't mind my biased rating and review. I had to leave it for obvious reasons.

Next step... your Novel. Finally, after some of the press issues, due out late Fall. 

1 comment:

shari berry bo-berry said...

that is so rad!

and no, i'm not shooting RAW...haven't quite figured that one out yet. although i would like to do that. and yes, it was just natural lighting...and some help from photoshop! :) i'd love to take pics of Olivia when you come back in November!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris