Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Perfect!

Just a sidenote... this black shirt is definitely slimming. I really am bigger then this.


This is the first time in a pregnancy where I am totally happy to say I still have 3 1/2 months to go. I am not praying for this baby to come early. I am not counting down the days. 

Dont get me wrong, I am so excited to meet this new member of our family. There is nothing more that I look forward to than the day I will get to hold this amazing little girl in my arms. And whats almost as exciting, the day she will meet her incredible brother and sister. But I am perfectly content with my life right now.

2 kids is really nice. And a 2 1/2 year old and a 4 year old is prefect. One boy one girl. Perfect. Kids who sleep soundly through the night. Kids who are on a great schedule, one naped 3 1/2 hours today. Perfect. Kids who swim for hours in their floaties and vests all by themselves? Who are happy to splash and play in Papa's pool while I lay on the near by chair relaxing? Perfect. And kids who sit through movies at the theatre, can tell me what they want and need? My life is simple and perfect. Dare I even say easy? Well easier now than it's ever been, even with just one.

So I am happy to be pregnant. Sign me up for a few more months while I enjoy the Summer at the pool and the beach. I am loving life  for now. 

Dont worry "Baby Olivia" Im sure soon there will be a post all about how I cant imagine life without you in it. For now Im enjoying my recent version of perfect.

6 comments:

Kim Harvey said...

I am so happy you are enjoying your pregnancy and life as you know it right now. Isn't it nice to feel content. Can't wait to meet that sweet girl either. Don't think I can make it until October. Might just have to make a special trip out of Colorado...?

Jana Heller said...

give it a year or two and you will be feeling the exact same way. that might sound like a long time but you know how quickly it goes. i am glad that you are able to enjoy your kids while you are pregnant. you are a beautiful mom and you barely look pregnant. i am excited to meet little olivia and will do all that i can to get out to colorado to meet her.

Tiffany J said...

I can't believe you are so tiny! I still envy your small belly...that's so nice. I am glad that your are enjoying your pregnancy. The first bit wasn't the best so I'm glad the rest has been kinder to you! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Olivia. She'll be just as cute as her siblings I don't doubt it.

Becca said...

it does sound like a perfect state right now!!! It's hard to picture it changing but once she gets here all will be well once again

Jen said...

Definitely enjoy it! You look great BTW! And as for your reservation - it's always open!

Unknown said...

Life IS good! You look darling, Luke and Ella are adorable and you have a wonderful husband. You have parents who enjoy your company and in-laws who love and miss you. How could you not feel happy and content. Olivia will definitely add a wonderful dimension to that equation. I am happy you enjoy each moment of your life.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris