Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Berry Patch Farm

We had a great day at the Berry Patch Farms. I was so sad to notice that our camera battery was dead, these iphone shots captured the jist..... though it kills me.

We went with The Wilkins clan and some of Charity's friends, the shot of everyone wont upload. I have never been the biggest strawberry fan but let me tell you, these were like nothing we'd ever had. They were as fresh as they get and nice and warm from the afternoon sun. The kids loved running up and down the rows eating berries with their cousins, going on tractor rides and petting the pet pig. 

Thanks to Char for such a great afternoon.


FYI  I have 6 weeks left as of tomorrow..... hooray! My Dr. is inducing me at 7:30am on the 24th so that my Parents can be here to help with the kids. Its especially great because thats my Nephew, Tyler's, birthday and Dave's Grandma's 92nd birthday. She has had her fingers crossed this entire pregnancy for Olivia to come a week early... on her birthday. Its very special and we're thrilled.


my yummy loot

we ate about as many as we actually got in our containers. I still have a tummy ache.


Dave became a little obsessed with all of the picking and eating.

Ella's favorite thing ever is berries..... clearly she was in heaven.

me and the kids before the hunt

4 comments:

Holly Moore said...

Jill, you look great! Glad you had a fun day!

Jana Heller said...

i can't believe ella's hair is getting so long. well i guess i can since you have never cut it and she is going on 3. you look really good you look like i do at 6 months. oh jill 3 is so much fun!

Tasha said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE PREGNANT!!! Seriously, look at you! And you are getting so close to the due date too. So fun. this looked like a very fun family activity :)

Tiffany J said...

Ok I was going to leave a comment but looking at the others they've said it all for me. I can't believe how GREAT you look! The kids are getting so big too! I miss you guys but glad you had such a great time at the berry farm! How is the adjustment for Luke...I keep thinking about you guys!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris