Thursday, August 14, 2008

More iphone uglyness

Dave surprised me by continuing my Birthday tradition of eating at Ruby's for lunch. Even though the only one here is 45 minutes away. It was a fun day with the perfect ending... dinner and b-day cake with the Wilkins and a date to see "Dark Knight" with Dave.


The kids were so excited that it was my birthday. All day long they wished me a "Happy Birthday!" 

my birthday kisses

Dave had them all sing to me.. kinda' embarrassing. They were the loudest singers I have ever heard!

Birthday cake and Birthday wishes at the house.


We really need to find our charger for the Nikon. Until then sorry, but the iphone shots are going to do the job. I will take pic's of the house as soon as we find it.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday! And where'd you manage to find a Ruby's around here? Are you guys free to come around for a BBQ on Sun. the 31st?

Holly Moore said...

Yeay Jill, Happy Birthday!! I'm so glad you had a great day!!

Megan McCrindle said...

How did you like The Dark Knight??

Call me I miss you.

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you are have a great time in CO. Tell Charity hello for me;)

Tiffany J said...

Yeah what a fun treat! What a nice hubby to continue the Tradition! The kids are adorable as usual...I can't believe how long Ella's hair is now! Holy Smokes!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

I am sooo glad you made it to Ruby's! You deserve it. It is nice to have a piece of home here in CO. And-- now you know where we live. We are just two streets north, turn left and go up the hill!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris