Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Here you go Vanessa

My Joys:
1. Sitting on my porch on a crisp Summer's evening
2. Watching my kids when they're happy and playing well together
3. Going an entire night without getting up to use the restroom

My Fears:
1. Luke having a bad day
2. gaining too much weight with this pregnancy. I have gained 17 lbs. so far but I have 4 weeks to go... the real test. I am just freaking out that in that time I'll gain another 15 lbs. and throw away all of my efforts.
3. a baby that will not sleep, nurse or like her car seat and swing. Pretty much another Ella, though I still loved her to death!

My Current Obsessions:
1. Napping... we're always on the same page Vanessa... and Jessica too for that matter.
2. crushed ice from Sonic. I buy it by the bagful and go through about 1 bag a week, they're 5 pound bags.
3. Decorating my house. Its the nesting thing in full force. And when Im not working on it I am trying to envision what I can do in certain rooms and spots to make it what I want.

Surprising facts:
1. I was not breathing when I was born, they had to work on me for a minute or so to get me going.
2. I absolutely love the smell of rubber, crave it. I must walk in the tire center at each Costco visit and constantly smell my kids new tennis shoes.
3.I cant wait to get pregnant again....HA!!! I cant think of a real third. Maybe that I never eat veggies... like EVER!!!

People I've tagged:
1. Jana
2. Jenn
3. Jenny J.

4 comments:

Megan McCrindle said...

You're a strange lady, Jill.

Tasha said...

That was fun to read. I always love reading these things because it kind of puts you more insink with people. I laugh everytime I read your comments about not eating vegetables. It just cracks me up!

Brad said...

Ahh, sitting on a porch on a crisp summer evening! That sounds so idealic (is that a word?). I mean it sounds perfect. I want to see your house! Maybe someday.

Tiffany J said...

LOVE crushed ice....I CRAVE IT! So weird! ha ha

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris