Friday, August 15, 2008

He got in!!!


I have been a complete mess as we've been awaiting final word on whether or not Luke qualified for this amazing Colorado Pre-School program.  
They offer regular. tuition-based, Pre-School at some of the elementary schools. They are smaller classroom sizes and taught by teachers. Each location has 2 spots which are open to kids who need a little extra... free of charge. That's a savings of $290 a month for us. Plus he gets extra help from therapists where they may see a need. The best part is that he will have specialized attention while interacting with a regular group of peers each day. Its a wonderful program.
We've been waiting now for 2 weeks to hear if he qualified or not. And today the call came. He's in. He will be attending Cherokee Trail Elementary School starting next week. I couldn't feel more relieved. I can breath now. And sleep, minus that little baby girl kicking me.

6 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I can almost hear the HUGE sigh of relief all the way from Colorado! Jenny was telling me about the hard time you were having with finding help for him...I am so glad it is all working out!!!!!

(((( HUGS from CALI! ))))

I know that's cheesy, but it's the best I can do, sorry! :)

Brad said...

Nice! Luke will get the TLC he needs! Miss you tons. How did you like Dark Knight?

Jana Heller said...

congratulations! that's awesome!

Tiffany J said...

Congratulations! Relief Relief Relief! Hopefully this will help Luke get back into his 'routine' he so misses and needs. I'm excited for you guys!

Kim Harvey said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. What a relief! I love my sweeet little Lukie.

Now come back to me.

Unknown said...

We are so excited about Lukie getting into the school he needs. By the way, I love the picture of Luke, how cute. Was nice video conferencing with you all today.
We love you.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris