Saturday, August 16, 2008

Our new place

Some pic's of the new house. I took them at a terrible time of night so they're not too great. You'll get the picture though.
We are so happy here and are having the best time. Colorado is a great fit for us thus far. We're so thrilled to be here.
Also, thanks to Dave. He has been so great in not letting my neurotic "nesting" drive him crazy. I have been putting things up and making him help with all sorts of decorative touches. He has been great. I was doing lettering on the wall long before actual boxes were even unpacked. He gets me.... and my crazy prego mind. Love you babe.


part of the kids bathroom. There is another cute corresponding painting on the other side that my Sister did as well.

Master bedroom

I love our bed. We have these 3 beautiful, beaded silver wall vases with flowers from Pottery Barn . Im going to place all 3 behind the bed.

our bathroom... nothing fancy but it does the job. We have a white wall shelf we still need to put up.

Ella's room. The crib is on the other side of the room with the dresser. We're painting it pink and the window wall will be a dark brown. I know it's silly to mention it but we're getting a new nob for the end table. The frog came on it, we got it off Craigslist for $10!!! Amazing.

I love Luke's room, as does he. My Sister painted the baseball paintings and I hung them with the ribbon. The blue duvet cover has retro-looking baseball players all over it.

The front entry and room. We have a few things to do with this room eventually... when we have the money. Just some greenery maybe and we're going to put all of our Beach shoot pictures up on one wall... the one you cant really see.
I love the plantation shudders.

The Living Room. This couch is the best thing ever. I love that we can all sit together comfortably on it.... plus its insanely soft.

Our entertainment area. Yes, I gave into a great deal, and Dave's plea's, and we got this plasma. For those who didnt know our TV was the only casualty in the move. Accident?j/k. I do love how light it is. Those big tube TV's make me so anxious with the kids.
I just like this little wall. The vinyl says "grant me patience to deal with my blessings."

view from the kitchen. The door leads to our covered deck, which we have really enjoyed. And the great yard we have.

The kitchen was a bit messy, dinner time. I'll post that and some basement shots another time.
Speaking of which, I love having a basement. The kids play there all the time. And its great to have a bathroom down there too. It has this HUGE walk in pantry/ closet. All of the kids toys.. and then some... fit there. It has a door on it so I get to just close it off when I dont want to see it.

So, there it is. Come visit!!!!

18 comments:

Team Clancy said...

It looks so put together. You must have been working pretty hard. I hate moving, but you have made it look easy. I hope you guys have a wonderful time in Colorado.

Brad said...

Oh Jill,
I am so happy for you! You put together a beautiful home.

shari berry bo-berry said...

are you sure you live there? um...it looks too nice! like a model home or something out of a catalog! WOWZA!!! it's gorgeous!

Jenny J said...

so so so cute.

by the way, i love breaking dawn on your night stand.

Deb said...

Jill your guys house already looks like a home! amazing that you can do all that and be just about ready to have your baby! Three I can't believe it! We can't wait to see and hear more!

kgirlsmom said...

Dave and Jill,
It's been awhile since I've look at your posts and so I've been catching up. I won't comment on all, but I just have to say, I love you guys. You are great parents. I'm so excited for this new house and new adventure for you. And yes, number 3 does kinda rock your world, but once you settle in it's awesome!Hugs and Kisses to all! Love, Bon

Kristie K. said...

a plasma is the ONLY way to watch blues clues.
Your home looks lovely.
I am so happy for you

Kim Harvey said...

I'm on a plane right now.

kelsey said...

The house looks gorgeous! I love it!

Unknown said...

it's beautiful! I love it Jill!

sara said...

Wow, you've done quite an amazing job in such a short time. It looks great! I'm glad you guys are having fun out there and feel like you fit right in.

Nicole said...

So cute. I love how you have decorated. I NEED to know where you got Luke's star quilt and pillow. Good luck in CO.

Megan McCrindle said...

I love that the one cup on your table makes you think your kitchen is messy! Lol.

The place looks great and Im glad the paintings worked out :)

Also, I will be stealing your quote about your blessings. FYI.

Becca said...

so great Jill!I love how you've decorated!!!That's a good plan... move while your nesting! You'll never let a box sit to long and you'll love the home you make for your family

Katrina said...

Jill, it looks so nice! You are quite the decorator. Two years later, I still haven't hung pictures in my house!

Jen said...

Cute house and yeah for basements! I just might have to come visit and get another Colorado Rocky Mountain high! :-)

Unknown said...

Love the TV. It makes me sad though, because my piece of (choose your own word) TV still works. We have been through a lot together and it is difficult to part ways so I will just have to wait until a hammer accidentally crashes through the screen. You guys are great.

Richelle said...

i love it. like, really love it. i am so excited for you. what a blessing to have such a great family and a wonderful home now. the pool isn't looking to shabby either!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris