Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Feeling hot, hot, hot!

Yesterday we were happy as can be. We got to get the pool back out in order to escape the 90 degree heat. The kids have a total blast and it keeps them busy and happy for hours. This means an extra happy Mommy!
Olivia is at such a fun stage. She really loves the water, maybe more so than even Ella, and loves to splash and play. She is so happy to be "big" with her brother and sister. But then again, she's always happy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

she's been doing this funny pirate face ting. The best part is that Luke use to do the exact face, I love it!

5 comments:

Vauri said...

How fun! I didn't know it got that hot there! When Olivia gets old enough to stand you'll have to get her a splash table. Ava loves to splash and loves her table!

Carrie said...

Olivia is such a doll, I can't wait to meet her next month. Cute, cute, cute

Tasha said...

So fun! I am ready to get out a pool too. I love Ella in her sunglasses! It looked like all 4 of you were having a blast in that water :)

The Ball Family said...

that shot with ella in the sunglasses... so sassy. Love it.

shari berry bo-berry said...

ilove all the pics but especially the ones of you with olivia -- it's not often that mom's are in pictures with their kids (at least not me!) because they are usually the one who's behind the camera...so sweet and olivia will love looking back at those when she grows up!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris