Sunday, May 24, 2009

Our fun weekend

On Saturday at about noon both Dave and I were deep in a Lunch discussion when he came up with this....
Photobucket

The only problem is that there is only one of these even remotely close by. And its a hour away in Boulder. We sat for a minute, looked at the clock that already read 12:30pm, and said, "let's do it!!!" I had never been to Boulder and was looking forward to going someday. I just didn't realize that "someday" was going to be that day.

We had the BEST time. I think Boulder is one of my new favorite places and I can't wait until Megan comes to visit because that place can not be missed by visitors.

We just happened to be there when there was a ton of booths, tent vendors and even a carnival. I wish we could have stayed longer. The kids had so much fun and were all so good and so happy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There was a cute little area for kids to climb around on a bunch of rock's Ella was in heaven!

Photobucket
we forgot our stroller so this is how Liv rolled the entire 2 1/2 hours. Its a good thing she's so tiny.

Photobucket
there were a bunch of street performers. This guy juggled fire and knives, among other crazy things.

Photobucket
this was my favorite part, a huge candy store with everything you could have imaged. New, old school... it was all there.

Photobucket
we were sure to do this last as it was chilly and overcast. Good thing because the kids were soaked, especially Ella. Surprise? I think not. Luke was karate chopping the water and ella thought it was way more fun to just run through the streams of water.

1 comment:

sara said...

So fun! I love spir of the moment weekends like that!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris