Friday, May 15, 2009

Its love



I hesitate to write anything down in regards to my feelings right now or details of what is going on. But I have to say something. Its what has really been going on with me. Its where my thoughts have been for weeks now. She's who I wish I could be with this instant.

But for now I will make this short and sweet. For now I will just say that I love this girl. She is, hands down, one of the best and most selfless people I have ever met. She has always made me want to try harder and to be better. I feel blessed in ways I can not explain to have her, and her family, in our lives. I am better because I know her.
(and yes, we are wearing matching shirts in different colors. We think we are that funny)

5 comments:

Ashley said...

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you!

Jenny J said...

you would pick that picture. atleast it's not the double chin manly one.
i love you j. wirthlin.

Terri and Roger said...

Look at you cute girls! Who would know you both had a bunch of kids the way you bounce & grin. (Great husbands out of camera range, I guess.)

Ryan said...

Oh I love her too. I am so sorry she is going thru such a rough time. Please let her know I am thinking about her. She is a pretty awesome girl!

Oh, and this is Kim.

shari berry bo-berry said...

i love this picture ... it reminds me that i need to take more pictures with my closest friends too, just like i did when i was younger. just because we're "older" and we're moms now doesn't mean we can still have a blast with our girlfriends! i'm so glad that you guys were able to go to women's conference together!! what a special time and special memories you'll keep forever. :) by the way, both of you have awesome hair!!

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris