Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend fun

We decided to take the kids and Bjorn to DU. Its a beautiful campus, especially in the Spring. We had so much fun running all over the place. Luke kept saying how excited he was to be big so that he could go to College!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the book that Dave got for a class while we were at the Library. Luke insisted on carrying it around the entire time.Dave started reading it to him Friday night for his bedtime story, after much pleading from Luke. I told him it would be dull. He didnt care. They are now on page 23. Yes, he loves PhD. required reading material. My crazy boy!

4 comments:

kgirlsmom said...

So I just got caught up again. Your kids are cuter with every post. Ella is such a ham! Are Luke's eyes really that GREEN?(yum)Olivia is absolutely delicious. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. We love you all so much!
Love, Bonnie

Tasha said...

What a fun thing to do as a family. I still remember as a young child going to BYU campus with my parents. I too couldn't wait to one day to go to college. What beautiful pictures you took too! And Luke loving that book just made me smile. You have such wonderful kids.

Becca said...

so beautiful! I am always impressed with University campuses!They invest so much money into the landscaping! It's so beautiful!

Becca's Blog said...

I love Boulder too. Do they have a California Islands there? Is that what you are telling me.

Baby Olivia

Baby Olivia
bright eyes

My funny Ella

My funny Ella

My handsome Luke

My handsome Luke

O'Paris

O'Paris